Set on Mars, the game centers around a little astronaut’s efforts to find a way back home after his space ship crash-landed on the red planet. However, before he can reach out to his colleagues on Earth and communicate his whereabouts to a rescue crew, he first has to brave his way through 40 dodgy levels spanning across five differing terrains.
Presentation-wise, the title wears its retro colors with pride and delights its players with carefully crafted pixel graphics, well-orchestrated sound design and delightfully staged cut Scenes.
- Unique arcade gameplay combining the most addictive elements of autorunners & 2D platformers
- Charming pixel graphics with delightful retro appeal & tons of enjoyable details
- 40 cleverly designed levels spanning across 5 different terrains (Crater Site, Cave, Crystal, Space Station & Surface)
- Spot-on touch controls for a perfectly smooth gaming experience
- Lots of power-ups & customization options
- Async multiplayer including ghost races & Facebook friend challenges
- Star-based performance ratings & challenging Game Center achievements
All Content © 2015 Koch Media GmbH